organic chemistry {noun} the chemistry of carbon compounds (other than simple salts such as carbonates, oxides, and carbides)

January 14, 2009

Furthermore,

A recent post I made about limited edition prints available has had little return. I am now asking for your support with this. As many of you know, I am part of the project Pause, to Begin. The fifteen photographers involved in the project, including myself, have recently shown their work in Rochester, NY. I was not able to make it, but it was a success according to those who did. Furthermore, I had a little trouble providing prints for the last show with short notice and the holidays on us at the time. But, with the help of David Wright, we made it happen. Now, there is another exhibit in the works and that is as much as I know at this point. I want to be more prepared. (Enter: Print Sale!)

Sapphire . 2008

With the purchase of a beautiful c-print, you will be helping an artist show his work properly and, if you'll recall, I will donate half of all proceeds to HREI and, of course, investing in a fine piece of artwork for your photographic collection.

I appreciate the knowledge, inspiration, and sense of community that I have experienced with the group of photographers around the country (and world) that I have come to know. I would like to thank you in advance for your support with this.

///I would also like to give a special thanks to Simon Ingall his purchase, the first, of "Moving Straw". It's on its way.///

No comments: