organic chemistry {noun} the chemistry of carbon compounds (other than simple salts such as carbonates, oxides, and carbides)

April 7, 2008

Multimedia

I've been busy. I'm nearly finished moving, and the new job is going well. On the Coeur d'alene Press website today is my first multimedia effort. This is actually something that Jerome and I will be working on each week. This is the first time I have used both the Canon XH A1 and Final Cut Pro ( with some guidance of course). This is quite a nice way of working. The beautiful stills were made by Jerome Pollos. Please leave feedback. More to come soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Shawn. Cant wait to see what else you come up with.

Ian Aleksander Adams said...

oh my god I seriously thought the Coin Nutts commercial was what you were working on, and I was really confused.

Ian Aleksander Adams said...

looks pretty good. A lot of the detail shots were beautiful. The still images seem a little out of place in context of the overall video. They seem to be from the same time, which makes it unclear why they are needed. Often when I've seen documentary footage the stills add an element that is from a different time, or area. I'm not too experienced in this kind of work though.

Justin said...

i miss shawntose. come back for good soon...

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kirk has some competition. Purty durn good mr. photographer.
~C&E