organic chemistry {noun} the chemistry of carbon compounds (other than simple salts such as carbonates, oxides, and carbides)

February 23, 2008

At The Pool

Today was nuts. I'm sitting, watching Izak's basketball team play a pretty good game when Bam! Keaton lost his cookies all over me in a way that can only be described as projectile punishment. For what, I don't know. From then on everything was out of sync. After buying new pants and a shirt as a form of recovery from this evident payback for something that I'm sure is has not happened yet, we went to my niece's birthday party. Wow. I made this series in about an hour's time, just before birthday cake. Thanks to the staff at La Quinta for the perfect setting, and thanks to my family for their exquisite vernacular.








All Images © Shawn Gust 2008

No comments: